Thursday 5 March 2015

Dancing Queen

Good Afternoon Everyone.  Hope you are all good.

I saw a challenge on Passion for ProMarkers for the colour combo lilac and lemon.  I thought I would try this and here is my card....


....this was a really interesting combo to work with.  The lovely image is from the Paper Shelter and I have coloured her in with ProMarkers.  The papers are a combination of old papers and I have embossed the purple paper with a music sheet cuttlebug embossing folder.  Everything else is just from my stash.

Challenges:-

Clear it Out - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - March Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
 Passion for Pro-Markers - Lovely Lilacs & Lemons

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

16 comments:

  1. I know the music to flashdance going off in my head hahahah
    Gorgeous image coloured beautifully what a diva lol stunning design
    Hope you're well
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color palette and lovely design! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much cuteness! Love the colors you used, so fun! Thanks for sharing at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...remember my name....FAME!! What a gorgeous card Michelle, love the colour combo, when I saw the challenge theme my first thought was crocuses, however your interpretation is far nicer!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Michelle, the lilac and lemon colour combination certainly is pretty and you have chosen a lovely image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely looking card. I love the way you have coloured the image and the fabby card design. Great work! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your Colouring looks fricking fab!!! Awesome card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooh I love that! its so cute!!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and fabulous colouring,love the embossing and all the layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Lovely coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion#251. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning michelle.i love this fabulous image and your details and colour combo are gorgeous.
    Thanks too for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Michelle, you won the second draw at Passion for promarkers. I gave up the prize as I am on the DT of the sponsor so was so happy to see your name come up.xxx

    ReplyDelete